Here you will find an overview of the fields of law our attorneys practice.
- Wrongful Termination;
- Labor Code Violations;
- Breach of Contract;
- Workplace Discrimination;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Harassment and Hostile Work Environment;
- Violation of Public Policy;
- Unfair competition;
- Unfair business practices;
- Wages and Overtime Violation;
- Trade Secret Violations;
- Risk management, litigation avoidance and defense;
- Development of effective workplace policies, procedures, and employee manuals;
- Employment Agreements, Severance and Termination Agreements;
- Trade secret and Protection of Proprietary Information contracts;
- Mediation and arbitration of contract and employment disputes;
- Out of court settlements; and
- Administrative proceedings, i.e. unemployment claims, Homeland security compliance audits, EEOC, and DLSE audits.
The attorneys of Sotoodeh & Associates have a rich and extensive litigation background in the areas of employment law, business and contract disputes, personal injury and general tort
Sotoodeh & Associates has been providing expert legal advice in transactional law in areas of business, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, wealth management, trusts and start
ups for thirty years.
Other Legal Fields
We will gladly represent you in cases regarding:
- Construction law
- Commercial litigation
- Personal injury law
- Estate planning and probate administration
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact us at 714-662-2664 or via our contact form.